RETURN & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES BY CUSTOMERS
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be cancelled or modified. Once you have received your online order, if it is the incorrect product or found to be damaged please contact us within 3 days of receipt.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Before you return a Miranika product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craftsmen in Jaipur& Delhi, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the Miranika QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method.
- Miranika will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewelry and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the respective payment gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Miranika discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewelry is not faulty or damaged.